EXPERT LAWN CARE SERVICES
Quality service and customer satisfaction are our motivators. We offer lawn care solutions from routine lawn maintenance to treatment plans. Certified and licensed, we have you covered as full-service lawn care providers and designers of customized landscapes and hardscapes.
- Lawn Care Maintenance
- We provide maintenance services for residential, commercial, and HOA properties. We offer regular mowing and edging services to keep optimum grass height and a healthy lawn. Let us maintain your property and take the fuss out of lawn care.
- Aeration and Overseeding
Aeration is highly recommended to promote the health of your yard. To improve the healthiness and heartiness of your yard, we aerate to loosen the soil and aid to put necessary nutrients back into your yard.
Additional treatment plans are available inclusive of: pre-emergent, fertilization, and post-emergent applications.
- Bush and Tree Trimming
- To encourage plant growth as well as maintain appearance, we offer bush and tree trimming services.
- Rock, Mulch, Pine Straw Installation
- Select from a variety of rock, mulch, or pine straw for new installation to enhance your space. We offer top-layer reapplication to spruce up the appearance (mulch and pine straw). We also remove and haul away aged unwanted materials.
- Plant Installation and Removal
- Let us install new fresh plants or remove the problem ones. At time of installation we use black dirt to ensure plants take root, are given appropriate nutrients to achieve optimal growth, and for drainage and retention of water.
- Landscape Design
- We create custom designs integrating client preferences coupled with our creativity.
- Sod Installation
- Sourcing from local vendors, we select from a range of offerings to best suit the area and client’s needs. We identify the variety of sod preferred along with low, mid, high grade options to meet the client’s budget.
- Leaf Removal
- Removal and haul away of unwanted debris.
- Let us enhance the aesthetics of your yard by adding retaining walls, walkways, patios, outdoor livings spaces, and more.